Sunday, February 2, 2014
• 3 tomatoes
• 500 Fettuccine g
• 4 spoonfuls of olive oil
• 3 cloves of crushed garlic
• ½ kg of chopped mushrooms
• 1 teaspoon dry oregano
• 100 g of crumbled feta cheese
• 1 fist of olives without stone black
Preparation: 10 min › cooking: 15 min › ready in: 25 min
1. Boil enough water with a pinch of salt in a large pot. He dips the tomatoes briefly, until the skin starts to peel. Remove the tomatoes from the pot with a slotted spoon and plunge them into cold water.
2. Add the pasta to the boiling water and cooking according to the instructions on the package. When it is ready, it pulls the water and reserved pasta.
3. While the pasta is cooking, Peel and chop tomatoes.
4 Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Fry the garlic and mushrooms until juices begin to evaporate. Add tomatoes and oregano and cook until softened.
5. pour the sauce over the pasta, add cheese and olives, and stir well. It is served immediately.
• 400 Gr. of spirals
• 350 Gr. tomatoes
• 350 Gr. onion
• 100 gr. olives black
• 40 Gr. of butter
• 1 tablespoon of tomato concentrate
• 2 eggs, beaten
• 2 tablespoons of milk
• 40 Gr. of grated cheese Gratin
• Olive oil
• Salt and pepper to taste
The ingredients are prepared. Washed once onions are cut in half and passed by the frying pan with a little oil, salt and pepper (4-5 minutes). Wash and peel the tomatoes, cut them into slices.
Boiled spirals in plenty of water with salt. Tested after a few minutes. They drain and pass under cold water to stop the cooking. Mix with butter.
Prepares a source resists baked, wiped oil. Then leans a background of spirals, half of onions and half of olives and half of the tomatoes. A second layer of spirals is done and repeat the operation with the rest of the layers.
Finally diluted the concentrated tomato in a glass of water and check the source. You can also add some thin white asparagus.
The source is covered with aluminum foil, and 20 minutes of they put in the oven at 200ºc. Past this time joined the egg beaten with the grated cheese. It gets a little stronger at 220 degrees oven until you see "gratin".
• 2 cloves of garlic
• 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
• 1 cup of olive oil
• 400 grams of pasta
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Chop garlic very fine.
2. Chop the parsley fine, also.
3. In a medium saucepan, over low heat fry the garlic with a pinch of salt, until it is golden brown.
4. Cook the pasta in plenty of boiling water according to the manufacturer's instructions on how much time cooking.
5 Drain thoroughly and pour into a fountain.
6. Add hot oil and garlic but not sizzling and carefully stir to soak the pasta with the oil.
7. Grating abundant pepper and sprinkle with parsley.