Sunday, February 2, 2014
Greek style fettuccine
• 3 tomatoes
• 500 Fettuccine g
• 4 spoonfuls of olive oil
• 3 cloves of crushed garlic
• ½ kg of chopped mushrooms
• 1 teaspoon dry oregano
• 100 g of crumbled feta cheese
• 1 fist of olives without stone black
Preparation: 10 min › cooking: 15 min › ready in: 25 min
1. Boil enough water with a pinch of salt in a large pot. He dips the tomatoes briefly, until the skin starts to peel. Remove the tomatoes from the pot with a slotted spoon and plunge them into cold water.
2. Add the pasta to the boiling water and cooking according to the instructions on the package. When it is ready, it pulls the water and reserved pasta.
3. While the pasta is cooking, Peel and chop tomatoes.
4 Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Fry the garlic and mushrooms until juices begin to evaporate. Add tomatoes and oregano and cook until softened.
5. pour the sauce over the pasta, add cheese and olives, and stir well. It is served immediately.