Sunday, February 2, 2014
Pasta with garlic and oil
• 2 cloves of garlic
• 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
• 1 cup of olive oil
• 400 grams of pasta
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Chop garlic very fine.
2. Chop the parsley fine, also.
3. In a medium saucepan, over low heat fry the garlic with a pinch of salt, until it is golden brown.
4. Cook the pasta in plenty of boiling water according to the manufacturer's instructions on how much time cooking.
5 Drain thoroughly and pour into a fountain.
6. Add hot oil and garlic but not sizzling and carefully stir to soak the pasta with the oil.
7. Grating abundant pepper and sprinkle with parsley.