Sunday, February 2, 2014
• 3 tomatoes
• 500 Fettuccine g
• 4 spoonfuls of olive oil
• 3 cloves of crushed garlic
• ½ kg of chopped mushrooms
• 1 teaspoon dry oregano
• 100 g of crumbled feta cheese
• 1 fist of olives without stone black
Preparation: 10 min › cooking: 15 min › ready in: 25 min
1. Boil enough water with a pinch of salt in a large pot. He dips the tomatoes briefly, until the skin starts to peel. Remove the tomatoes from the pot with a slotted spoon and plunge them into cold water.
2. Add the pasta to the boiling water and cooking according to the instructions on the package. When it is ready, it pulls the water and reserved pasta.
3. While the pasta is cooking, Peel and chop tomatoes.
4 Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Fry the garlic and mushrooms until juices begin to evaporate. Add tomatoes and oregano and cook until softened.
5. pour the sauce over the pasta, add cheese and olives, and stir well. It is served immediately.
• 400 Gr. of spirals
• 350 Gr. tomatoes
• 350 Gr. onion
• 100 gr. olives black
• 40 Gr. of butter
• 1 tablespoon of tomato concentrate
• 2 eggs, beaten
• 2 tablespoons of milk
• 40 Gr. of grated cheese Gratin
• Olive oil
• Salt and pepper to taste
The ingredients are prepared. Washed once onions are cut in half and passed by the frying pan with a little oil, salt and pepper (4-5 minutes). Wash and peel the tomatoes, cut them into slices.
Boiled spirals in plenty of water with salt. Tested after a few minutes. They drain and pass under cold water to stop the cooking. Mix with butter.
Prepares a source resists baked, wiped oil. Then leans a background of spirals, half of onions and half of olives and half of the tomatoes. A second layer of spirals is done and repeat the operation with the rest of the layers.
Finally diluted the concentrated tomato in a glass of water and check the source. You can also add some thin white asparagus.
The source is covered with aluminum foil, and 20 minutes of they put in the oven at 200ºc. Past this time joined the egg beaten with the grated cheese. It gets a little stronger at 220 degrees oven until you see "gratin".
• 2 cloves of garlic
• 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
• 1 cup of olive oil
• 400 grams of pasta
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Chop garlic very fine.
2. Chop the parsley fine, also.
3. In a medium saucepan, over low heat fry the garlic with a pinch of salt, until it is golden brown.
4. Cook the pasta in plenty of boiling water according to the manufacturer's instructions on how much time cooking.
5 Drain thoroughly and pour into a fountain.
6. Add hot oil and garlic but not sizzling and carefully stir to soak the pasta with the oil.
7. Grating abundant pepper and sprinkle with parsley.
• Medium fresh pineapple
• A handle
• A papaya
• 1 tbsp. honey
• Half a teaspoon of cinnamon
• Juice of half a lemon and two oranges
• 100 g strawberries
1. Peel the fruit and cut into pieces. Enter a source.
2. Mix orange juice, lemon juice, honey and cinnamon and pour on top of the fruit
3. Mix well and put in the refrigerator for at least half an hour.
Ingredients for 4 people:
• 500 g of spaghetti
• 150 g bacon into thick slices
• 2 cloves of peeled garlic
• 2 large eggs
• black pepper
• 1/2 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated, plus extra to the table
As a first step you should cut the bacon into 1.5 cm of width. Put them in the Pan and cook for 2 minutes until the fat begins to melt. Add garlic and cook another 5 minutes.
Then you must beat the eggs in the bowl and add a little pepper.
Remove the garlic from the pan.
Once cooked the pasta must drain and immediately mix in the beaten eggs. The heat of the pasta curdle the eggs.
Then add the bacon fat and stir again. Add the cheese and enjoy this delicious dish!
• 400 g fussilli (or spiral)
• 200 g of smoked salmon
• 1 tablespoon butter
• extra virgin olive oil
• ground black pepper
We must first put to boil the pasta in water with salt, the tablespoon of butter and a little oil. Cook it until it is at the dente or point that is of your liking.
Then you strain it, and go by a jet of cold water to stop the cooking. Then we take a bit of extra virgin olive oil to keep it loose, stir well to distribute the oil well and let it cool.
Cut slices smoked salmon.
We finally deal the pasta dishes, putting pepper to taste and finally distribute the strips of salmon in a pile on top of each plate. Your pasta with salmon salad is ready. You can also use other pastas.
•500 grams of pasta screw
• 1 bunch chard, stems
•2 tablespoons of olive oil
•1/2 cup of sun dried tomatoes packed in oil, chopped
•1/2 cup olives kalamata, seeded and chopped
•1/2 cup olives green, pitted and chopped
• 1 clove of garlic, chopped
•1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
How to prepare
Cook pasta 10 to 12 minutes, until to the dente and then drain.
Place the beets in a bowl and fill half the container with water. Cooking at high temperature and drain.
Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add sun dried tomatoes, kalamata olives, olive Greens and garlic.
It incorporates the chard, then Cook, stirring, until the ingredients have softened.
Then stir with pasta and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese to taste.